The Celebrity DBI is an independent index that quantifies and qualifies consumer perceptions of celebrities. It’s the only global celebrity evaluation service designed to provide superior brand-relevant insights.
Brands, agencies, rights holders, teams, leagues and other marketers worldwide can now measure, compare and leverage the impact of celebrities both locally and globally. The expanded database features more than 5,000 celebrities, including athletes, film and TV stars, musical performers, business leaders, news pundits, personalities and more.
Learn how to use the Celebrity DBI properly to find the perfect testimonial for your brand with our Celebrity DBI case study
Celebrity DBI – Your Solution for Testimonial Marketing
- Realistic celebrity awareness assessment – through image and name recognition
- Brand-centric celebrity attributes – chosen by brands and agencies as the key drivers determining a celebrity’s ability to impact brand affinity and consumer purchase intent
- Comprehensive online database – search over 7,000+ celebrities
- Segmentation – ability to segment data by key demographic filters, including market, age, gender and income level
- Robust survey pool – representative sample consumer panel across 13 international markets including 9 of the top 10 countries with the highest GDP, representing the views of more than 1.5 billion people
- Multiple analysis options – ability to compare celebrities locally and across markets
- Customizable surveys upon request – meeting individual demands of brands, including global research and specific brand questions
The Celebrity DBI evaluates celebrities in 13 key markets worldwide, representing the views of more than 1.5 billion people – approximately 30% of the world’s adult population.
Categories of celebrities indexed include actor, music, sports and other. Subcategory examples include coaches, designers, chefs, models, politicians, directors and more.
- Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, United States
- Asia: China, India, Russia
Visit the website at: www.celebritydbi.com.